IELTSedge Online Seminars - Register Now!
LIVE Speaking Evaluation with Expert!
Hey there! Let’s talk about you!
How would you feel when someone tells you this?
Someone who is sitting across you in a quite big room with a pen in one hand and a
paper in another, scribbling down notes on your communication skills?
Oh, wait! There is more!
This “someone” is evaluating you on a test that you need to go abroad for your MS.
Your whole life depends on this, a little literally.
So how confident are you in your communication skills?
Let’s make it simpler by giving you options:
1) Feel like a big lump in my heart is stuck in my throat.
2) High level of sudden nervousness that you end up talking too much.
3) Confident enough to talk, but do it in an accent that makes you question if it is really English.
4) Confident and good accent. But grammar is a problem and you end up mixing every single grammar rule.
Which category do you think you belong to?
Maybe you might belong the very rare 5th category that is Confident, Fluent and goodcommand over grammar.
But with something that is as big as your IELTS, do you want to take a chance?
(And yes, your IELTS Speaking score has a role to play in your VISA process too.)This is why 83% of IELTS test takers find the speaking session to be the most difficult.
They have questions like
1) What kind of questions are asked in the speaking section?
2) How should I answer these questions?
3) How is the speaking section evaluated?
4) How can I get a good score band in the speaking section?
Are you also one of them?
Then this webinar is just for you!
We will cover the tips and techniques to master your speaking skills and also focus on all topics related to the Speaking section, from vocabulary to fluency in a 1 hour seminar!
Fall 2020: How to prepare for IELTS in 15 days?
"Did you know that having a good score in your speaking section increases your chances of getting funding in the form of a teaching assistantship?"
While your GRE score is the first stage of shortlisting applications, having a HIGH IELTS score can help you get additional benefits such as funding, better admissions chances, easier visa processing etc.
In our Exclusive Seminar, we'll be talking about:
1)The different sections in IELTS, namely, reading, speaking, listening and writing.
2) How to approach the different types of questions
3) TOEFL vs. IELTS - which one should you choose?
Apart from these, we'll also love to take up any additional questions you may have regarding IELTS, so that you walk away from the seminar with absolute clarity!
Register now to book a seat in the seminar.
See you there!
Break-down of the 5 most sought-after courses for the next decade in Canada
“You know what? Machine Learning is a new era …”
“Trust me, Robotics is next big thing…”
If you had a penny for everytime you heard the words Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotics, you would have enough money to fully fund your Masters.
But for all that it is spoken about, Masters aspirants lack clarity on these courses and are unaware of the other top courses that are set to boom in the upcoming years. In fact, they are pretty confused about how to go about their MS.
Are you also one those MS aspirants? Worry not, for we have answers to all your questions!
Presenting Masters Connect for Fall 2020, the first-ever online admission marathon spanning all the essential topics required for a Masters admits abroad! This grand admission fair features 8 premium seminars that focus on most asked questions in the Master's domain and solve all your queries!
- A complete break-down of the 5 most sought-after courses for the next decade in Canada
- Putting a full stop to relentless googling by providing all the information on the courses
- Tracking the list of the best universities and their deadlines
- Analyzing the admission requirements of these Top universities
- Discussion on the job outlook after an MS in the respective courses
Sounds like everything you were looking for? Seal the deal, Save your seat.
It was a great and amazing experience. For someone who had no idea about IELTS pattern and exam and especially working professional struggling with time to prioritize for the preparation,IELTSedge is like a blessing .
Speaking sessions were great. The feedback provided by SFAs are helpful. Even the way the study table is organised is also impressive. The progress report provided in the learning track helps in tracking one's performance very well.
It was a great experience to be associated with IELTSedge for IELTS preparation. It helped me a lot in scoring a band of 7 in my first attempt. I thank them for helping me in improving my speaking skills.